Computer science and cutting-edge technologies, have been attracting me since I was an undergraduate student. So I decided to combine teaching with technology and started teaching educational robotics (STEM). My occupation with this subject motivated me to get engaged in programming and specifically in web development. Driven by my passion for web development, I studied programming languages and technologies, aiming to offer through my work, the best possible solutions.
- Junior PHP Developer & Technical Support Engineer (Mageguide)
MAR 2021 – PRESENT (Athens, Greece)
Responsibilities as an Junior PHP Developer: providing technical support services to e-commerce clients, inspection and solving of the e-commerce issues, exercise to creating Magento modules, new customers’ training, create Magento Tutorials.
- Creator of e-learning material (Freelance)
JUL 2020 – AUG 2020 (Athens, Greece)
In this project, I participated in a team, with which we converted material from the fields of Agriculture and Geology, into e-learning seminars.
APR 2020 – MAY 2020 (Athens, Greece)
In this project, I participated in a team with which we created an e-learning seminar for teachers.
- Creator of Microsoft Office Tutorials (Freelance)
JUN 2020 – JUL 2020 (Athens, Greece)
Creation of advanced level video tutorials for handling of the following modules: Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint,Word
JUN 2019 – SEP 2019 (Athens, Greece)
Creation of basic level video tutorials for handling of the following modules: Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint(2010, 2016),Windows(7, 10).
- Robotics Educator & Education Consultant (Ampersand Learning & Technology)
OCT 2018 – MAY 2020 (Athens, Greece)
Responsibilities as an Robotics Educator: training children in the construction and the programming of robotic models, in the performance of experiments and crafts within STEM.
SEP 2019 – MAY 2020 (Athens, Greece)
Responsibilities as an Education Consultant: the creation of educational curriculum, the training and the coordination of new educators, the communication with schools, the organization of presentations.
- Military Service (Hellenic Army)
JAN 2018 – OCT 2018 (Larnaca, Cyprus)
I served for 9 months in the Hellenic Army.
- Elementary School Teacher (Internship)
FEB 2016 – MAR 2017 (Rethymno, Greece)
I did my internship at 1st, 2nd, 9th Primary Schools.
- Special Education and Training in Neurodevelopmental and Sensory Disorders (Reeducation)
SEP 2019 – MAY 2020 (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- Department of Primary Education (Bachelor’s degree)
OCT 2013 – SEP 2017 (University of Crete)
- Back-End : PHP
- Frameworks : Laravel, Bootstrap, Express.js
- Database : SQL, MySQL
- OS : Windows, Linux(Ubuntu)
- CMS : WordPress, Moodle, Magento
- Others : Git, XAMPP, Node.js, Oracle VM, DigitalOcean, Jira
- E-learning PHP programming language learning seminar (50 hours) – Young Entrepreneurs Succeed (YES)
OCT 2020 – OCT 2020 (EEA and Norway Grants)
DEC 2019 – FEB 2020 (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens)
- English (Professional working proficiency)
- Greek (Native speaker)